Here’s a roundup of some high-quality podcasts on real estate, investing, and generating cash flow:
1. Old Dawg’s REI Network by Bill Manassero – This network is a community of people who are in or near retirement who are interested in generating increased cash flow throughout their retirement years.
- And here’s an episode when our Co-Founder and CFO, Bob Fraser, was interviewed on the Benefits of Being a “Lienlord.”
2. The Real Estate Guys Radio Show – This show is a real estate investing talk program for investors with millions of downloads worldwide.
- And here’s an episode when our Co-Founder and CFO, Bob Fraser, was interviewed on creating high-yield cash flow without the hassle.
3. Monumental by Evan Holladay – The Monumental podcast covers topics ranging from multifamily development to community empowerment.
- And here’s an episode when our Co-Founder and CIO, Jim Maffuccio, was interviewed on creating a win-win-win scenario for investors, lenders, and borrowers.
4. Real Estate Way to Wealth & Freedom by Jacob Ayers – Building wealth and achieving financial freedom through real estate investing.
- And here’s an episode where our Co-Founder and CFO, Bob Fraser, was interviewed on how to generate consistent income through real estate notes.
6. Dwellynn Show – Dwellynn is a Multifamily investment firm with a focus on acquisitions, repositioning, development, and management of affordable, yet quality, multi-family residential properties.
7. Cash Flow Hustle by Justin Grimes – Provides actionable insights for those seeking to create wealth through additional income streams
- And here’s an episode where our VP of Finance, Ben Fraser, was interviewed on the Power of Passively Investing in mortgage notes.
8. Before the Millions by Daray Olaleye is a weekly podcast where millionaires share their best strategies to help people create and build a lifestyle business through real estate investing.
- And here’s an episode where our Co-Founder and CIO, Jim Maffuccio, was interviewed on lifestyle design through distressed mortgage notes.
9. Chain of Wealth with Denis and Katie provides money tips & strategies for people looking to achieve incredible things with their finances.
- And here’s an episode where our Co-Founder and CFO, Bob Fraser, was interviewed on one of the most effective and overlooked avenues of real estate investing: residential mortgage notes.
10. How to Lose Money by Paul Moore and Josh Thomas is a wealth-building podcast dedicated to the honest stories of business and life lessons learned.
11. Money Savage by George Grombacher is a podcast with a savage approach to personal finance featuring financial professionals and subject matter experts, released five days a week.
- And here’s an episode where Jim Maffuccio shared on the pros and cons of real estate note investing, what to expect from the process and how to become successful doing it.
12. The Money Advantage by Rachel Marshall helps business owners build financial freedom with cash flow strategies, Infinite Banking, and alternative investments.
- And here’s an episode where Bob Fraser shared on real estate notes.
13. Smart Real Estate Coach is designed to help people reach the next level of real estate investing no matter their starting point.
14. Wealth Standard by Patrick Donohoe – The Wealth Standard Network is a collection of podcasts focused on investing, financial strategies, and building wealth.
- And here’s an episode where our Co-Founder and CFO, Bob Fraser, was interviewed on mortgage note investing.
15. The Titanium Vault by RJ Bates – The Titanium Vault unlocks the secrets to real estate investing and entrepreneurship.
Ben Fraser is the Managing Director and Chief Investment Office of Aspen Funds. Prior to Aspen, Mr. Fraser was a commercial lender at First Business Bank specializing in government backed loan originations (SBA & USDA), for one of the top SBA lenders in the nation. Prior to that he was a commercial credit underwriter for Crossfirst Bank, personally responsible for underwriting over $125MM in C&I and CRE loans across a variety of industries.